Diversity Native Seeds is a major supplier of native seeds for mining and civil revegetation projects in Eastern Australia.
Current and recent seed supply projects include:
- Rio Tinto Coal Australia Hunter Valley Operations and Mount Thorley Warkworth mines.
- Thiess Pacific Highway upgrade Frederickton to Eungai.
- Lend Lease Pacific Highway upgrade Nambucca Heads to Urunga.
- Hunter Expressway near Newcastle for both Thiess and Abigroup.
- Carbon sequestration and habitat creation projects in western NSW for Greenfleet and CO2 Australia
- Lendlease M5 West Widening.
- various other mine and civil projects in the Hunter Valley, Gunnedah basin, Central Tablelands, Western NSW and Queensland.